Have a group or organization?

One person dies of melanoma every half-hour in the US. If you have 100 employees, chances are that one of them has melanoma and does not even know it. When detected and treated early the cure rate is about 100%; however, once a melanoma lesion grows to thicker than 0.5mm chances of survival decline rapidly.

DermDetect can privately screen your organization (Elk's, Lion's, Rotary, Tennis Club, etc.) at your meeting place or at any one of our convenient locations across the US.

Is your group or organization at risk? Find out here

DermDetect is changing the way skin cancer is diagnosed in the US through its Advanced Skin Cancer Screening (ASCS). The screenings take just 15-20 minutes and can be done at your location or at one of our offices nationwide.

For the cost of just $149/member per year you can have the peace of mind knowing that when a member does get melanoma, it will be caught early which is better for them and better for the organization. 

DermDetect uses several technologies to image and document the health of your skin. It starts with Full Body Imaging (FBI) where several images are acquired in standardized poses to document every spot or mole on your body and map them to an avatar. In follow-up screenings, AI will aid in identifying new spots. Only 30% of the time melanoma comes from an existing mole, the other 70% just appear. This is why doctors recommend annual checks. The question is how can they remember all your spots without an image? The answer is, they can't!

Next, our trained Dermographer will closely examine the skin to look for any spots that do not match your normal mole pattern. Then, close-up clinical pictures are acquired followed by dermoscopic images that allow us to see "into" the mole. All your images sync with our HIPAA compliant secure cloud server that uses similar technology as banks. The images and reports are easily accessible using our free app. This information can also be easily shared with your physician and used for comparison while monitoring for changes.

Compare Images to find change early